Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Catching up...

Yes, I know its been a while. I'm sorry. There have been so many things I've wanted to talk about, that are happening in my life, but couldn't.

Yes, work-related.

No, I still can't talk about it.

But, I did get back yesterday from Sydney - where I had the most amazing time with some very interesting people =)

I even got to take some very interesting photos of two women, in bed.
C: I KNOW you would have loved to be the one with the camera.

MardiGras was fun and Sydney felt like home. I miss so many things about the country and the lifestyle, particularly this time we were there. sigh.

We had a great time, especially with you Em - you made it so much more fun and naughty *wink* I can't wait for our next trip with you and the boys. lol.

Photos coming up soon, I promise. And I might just post the nude ones to family and friends on flickr.