Sorry about the complete silence.
Work has been crazy busy (as usual) and we've exploded from 47 to 80 employees in the past 6-8 months so as you can imagine, business growth demands increased labor which in turn leads to business growth.
sigh.
There have been other things happening that I don't want to talk about in this arena - but those of you that know about it will understand why my life was turned up-side down on the 17th of Jan.
Sorry I couldn't make it to your engagement party. My best wishes always...
So all that aside, the gf and I have found a new place to move to. Its totally awesome.
1,200 sq.ft. compared to our current 600sq. ft. and its a $100 cheaper too!
heh heh. Can you tell I'm excited!
We're getting a pool table and have great plans with paints, her retro themes with my clean lines,
The cats get their own space too. A pillar stands away from the corner of the 'enclave'[henceforth known as the bar] and going up around this pillar will be steps so that the girls [and guy] can run up and sit, looking down at the mere mortals they share their living space with.
ok. I should stop. People are a sick of hearing me rave about the place. I can tell by the "there she goes again" roll of eyes. Sigh.
<< Home