childish or child like?
I'm pissy at this very moment in time coz the help files I'm updating (after they have been localized into 16 languages) have just been discovered as the old version.
The relevant party in Product Development gave me the old files/html and since changes have since been made to said files, my adding the localized bits was a complete useless waste of time.
Gotta start all over again.
*grr*
Another night of work till the wee hours of the morning.
Great respect for the fellow writers of the "Help" menu in most applications. (ya know the ones after File, Edit, View etc...)
*
Just got a call from friend (I refer to significant others - both current and ex as 'friend') in Perth. He called to tell me he just received a number of stiches on his hand (I forget the fingers involved) and he got them from being smashed around a lamp post (his words, not mine) Apparently C (a friend's recent ex) accused 'friend' of dating her and somehow I came into the pix [oh yes, now I remember - C says friend crossed the line. C apparently never crossed that line with me even though he knew I had the hots for him(me: huh?!) ]
how much of a soap opera is that?
groan.
such children these men.
<< Home