rant
grr.
I hate the way you make snide comments about us.
It shits me when you get that tone in your voice when I talk about her.
The only reason I can be at work really early is because she had day-shift. (where the gf leaves home at 6:30am) The only reason I'm staying at work beyond office hours is coz she's probably doing night shift.
When I say sorry, I can't join you for lunch, I hate the way you roll your eyes and say with a sneer, "You're meeting her I guess." and then look sufficiently surprised when you see me at lunch with someone from work.
I hate that I sit close enough to you to be able to see your face everyday.
You get to see your other half every night after work. Good for you. Some of us see our partners every 2 days - and we freakin live together! Please don't make it sound like you're better than me in some bizzare way.
<< Home