Journey
I know its been a while.
I've been in a bit of a limbo. Questioning where I am and what I'm doing.
Am I going in a direction where I'd look back on it in about 20 years and be happy with the choices I've made in the last 6 months.
introspective? Yes.
indecision? Yes.
in a better place now? Yes.
So thank you for waiting and asking if I'm ok. Thank you for telling me I can do whatever I put my mind to. I really needed to hear it. Most of all, thank you for telling me that the silence between us during this time is in no way being detrimental to our friendship.
I've finally found my groove at work. I've been given greater responsibility and freehand with the creative. Its a good feeling when I call a meeting and am able to hold my own. Its an ego boost when the creative director appreciates the research and mock-ups. Like I said, I'm in a good place.
I love her. I'm in love with her. It scares the shit out of me.
I'm honest and open, with my feelings and emotions, more than anyone else I've been with.
I've been with other women in the past but this one, this one gets me. I know our geographic location doesn't accept us. The looks and stares we get when we're walking down the street are testament to the culture we live in I guess. All I want is to be able to tell the rest of the world that she's with me.
As I said, I'm in a better place within the limbo. But I'm in it nonetheless.
<< Home