...
So the recent ex- and I met last night so he could give me a couple of my things he brought over from Aus.
Yay 1. Her leaning over to kiss me when I said I was a lil worried about meeting him.
Yay 2. Me feeling that kiss in my soul.
Yay 3. Major ego boost to see him do a double take when he caught sight of me. Further boost when I felt him smell my hair.
Yay 4. Him saying "wow. You look great"
Yay 5. The look of awe [I can't think of another word] in his eyes when I was talking.
Yay 6. His leaning into me in the cab and my leaning away.
Yay 7. Him suddenly having a coupla openings in his schedule [that weren't there 12 hours back] so we can meet for dinner and hang out.
Yay 8. All my doubts about whether I was over him and had really moved on were laid to rest. Yes its over.
Yay 9. Coming home to her. And having my fav cup of coffee the way I like it ready and waiting.
Yay 10. Multiple orgasms. For both of us.
<< Home