Wednesday, March 02, 2005

the moon and stars

As I sit here listening to LiveLicks - after a pretty full on coupla days - mighty comfortable in my jeans, got my coffee and my music and I’m online, it strikes me that Life cannot get any better than this.

So while I’ve been here thanking every possible constellation I can think of - for giving me this job - I've had calls from Proctor&Gamble, The Substation, Microsoft AND Oracle - all regarding jobs [do i even have to state the obvious by saying that they are all in my area as well? Does that make it more of a "what the fuck?!?"]. If not anything else, it has validated a very important point for me - the Big Man/Lord Almighty - sure does have a sense of humor.

sigh.

Also, French Canadian asked me out. *wide grin* More details on that later.

What I am about to say is very important to me and you know how I can get about something I really really [did I mention REALLY] want and can be quite upset if it doesn't happen - given that - once you read the following, you will erase it from your mind and not ask me about it coz then I’ll start jumping up and down and we can't have me all riled up. [God that makes me sound dodgy]

Anyways...Knowing how much I love my job, what I'm doing, the people I’m with yada yada yada....so I was a little um....happy [?!] to hear that they are thinking about [thinking being the operative word] opening up um....an office in AU. How freakin brilliant would that be?Ok, now go forget about what I just said.