Random Memory
Before I had Foxtel (cable) I would go to this 24hr pizza place to watch all the EPL and Byern Munchen games...and the owners were Turkish (as I noticed the flag behind the counter) so I asked them whether they were Galatasaray fans or true men - therefore Besiktas fans.
They were amused and thrilled that I knew what Besiktas is. When they asked how i knew, all i did was smile and walk away to the screening room.
Another time, they were playing Alla beni and I was lip-syncing to it. They were quite pleased and wanted to know if one of my girl friends was Turkish *grin* and ofcourse, I winked and said no, but the boyfriend was *grin*
Always got excellent service after that...but as all good things, since I had cable when I moved into a new house, I stopped going there.
<< Home