love.

Thank you for taking time out of all the work that needed to be done to hear me um...rant. I doubt that's the approprite word for our hour long conversation. My thanks nonetheless. I love that you knew exactly what I was talking about and I love that you understood me enough to ask the questions that needed to be asked. Here's to your PR coming through soon.
Thank you for taking me out of the depression and boosting my ego that was so deflated, Michelin guys came in the middle of the night to erase their logo so they wouldn't get bad rap for it. Thank you for coming with me to see Constantine and for all the mad things and the 27 cups of coffee and my indecision with the beers and the mad people at Harry's. =) For you, I will wear the pink garter (that's as much pink in my ensemble you're gonna get), wear a nice girly dress at the wedding and carry your hipflask/ciggs.
<< Home