The future?
hmmm...Here's what my horoscope says for today:
"Initiate a deep and meaningful conversation with someone you have lost touch with over the years. It could be that a long and ugly point of contention is on the brink of resolution. All you need to do now, is to make the first move. There is a great deal of heart-felt loving energy in the air that will help aid you in fostering a sensitive, loving approach. Find a connection with someone that you didn't know was there before."
dang! That sounds good.
Had an amazing time last night with the Princess at WomanSpace. Its been ages since I've seen her and ever so often we would have a quick hug realizing how much we have missed each other. sigh.
We were at The 70th floor of the Westin drinking questionable mixes, having a tray of Stoli Cranberi shots, sending kinky SMS, attracting the attention of both men and women *grin*.
The evening was made more poignant with her giving me an insight into things that were brewing, telling me what I needed to hear, what I wanted to hear and what I had to hear. I wasn't expecting her to and for that I thank you babe, from the bottom of my heart.
We were telling Natasha some of the stupid things we have done and amused ourselves with how dumb we were. *grin* She and Nat have known each other since...er...either Pri 4 or since they were 4...the specifics are a lil fuzzy.
=)
Her boyfriend landed this morning and he'll be here for a week! Yay!
<< Home