Dublin
So I know I said I'd try to take a coupla pix last night, but given the day I had, I completely forgot about taking a camera with me. *sigh*
Met up with Princess, her bf (C) and his friend (who drives a very nice $200,000 WRX - *silent scream* In Singapore!)
Anyhues, were in Dubliners for most of the night drinking pretty much whatever was available, given that most of our orders were denied as the required alcohol had run out. *sheesh*
Had a glorious time, with a 'Team Singapore' sitting behind Princess and ogling her, after she tapped one on the shoulder and asked what team they played for, C giving them a dirty look the one time he caught them looking, Princess being quite sloshed and running to the bathroom to talk when all other languages failed, random stranger agreeing with her rants against men while in said bathroom and heaps more interesting stuff I can't go into here. *wicked grin*
I remember at one point Princess wanted to dance, I'm not particularly sure where, there was a strange gibbon fella *scratching head* and they took an age and a half with our last orders, so we ran from the scene, jumped in a cab and headed to Newton. *drool*
<< Home