Does size matter?
The debate over what defines the shape of Australian women has been inflamed by a survey that has found the average size is now 16 (88, 71, 97 in cm). Debate surrounds the scale, which was last updated in the mid-1970s, relying then upon figures drawn from readers of Australian Women's Weekly in the 1950s, when women were asked to send the magazine their measurements. The only other recognised national survey of sizing was a Berlei bra study dating back to 1923...read on...
Is it just me wondering why there hasn't been a a recognised national survey since, while they can quite happily have the national sex survey every year?
*
Where I thought the only way I may get to see him would be to tempt him to come down (since coming for me is out of the question) to see him coz he's performing on the 10th of Jan, I now read that he's performing there at Leeuwin Estate Winery in Margaret River on the 12th and 13th of Feb. *sigh*
oh well.
<< Home