Sushi
Sunita and I met Dexter last night. It was good catching up with him after all this time...and while I admit not remembering the last time where we apparently sat at the same Coffee Bean were at last night, I do rememeber being in Boat Quay for dinner. We had a lovely dinner at Genki Sushi, a sushi bar that uses a revolving conveyor belt to serve said sushi.
We had:
nnn
nnnn
We had:
nnn
nnnn
Soft shell crab,nnnnnnnnnAgedashi Tofu,nnnnnnnnSashimi
nnnnnn
Spider Maki nnnnnnnnnnnnEbi Tempura maki
and did I mention more sushi and makimono?
Good shit. I want Sushi tonight too.Big thanks to Dex for paying for the coffee and the ride home, not to mention the wasabi. *grin*
nnnnnn
Spider Maki nnnnnnnnnnnnEbi Tempura maki
and did I mention more sushi and makimono?
Good shit. I want Sushi tonight too.Big thanks to Dex for paying for the coffee and the ride home, not to mention the wasabi. *grin*
<< Home