Thursday, November 25, 2004

Dark Sky

The past week:

  • Have I told you I'm currently obsessed with Sushi?
  • Addicted to GTA: Vice City and NFS: Underground but am dying to play GTA: San Andreas.
  • Finally fished out my Pharaoh PC game and been playing that when I should really be sleeping, to the point where I get out of bed after getting into it for the night to play 'for a bit'.
  • Love where I am. I love that I feel like I'm part of the family, made more special with the fact that Mrina referred to her sister as "our sister" when one of her friends came over today.
  • Am learning when my mum said "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" might be true. I shall investigate and let you know.
  • Have been heavily involved with Prom things, makeup and shoes and clothes and more prom things for tonight. Have been working on her skin (success!) and playing around with different hairstyles (success) and makeup (biggest success!). She was beautiful, all 16 years of her, in a pink dress and nice hair and beautiful eyebrows. *Sigh*
  • Need a proper job. Am willing to work for free for a month.
  • Amazing Race 6 started! Yay.
  • Maria was fired! Finally!
  • Dad's coming on Sat for a day before heading back to LA on Sunday. It will be great to see him but I desperately want to see my bro. I miss him. *wail*
  • Had a cool moment where cute guy looked at me and when I didn't look away, he blew me a kiss. I smiled and blew him a kiss too.
  • Been working with editing and production and realize how much I missed it. Am wondering if I'm in the right profession.
  • Didn't get my H1 visa. Damn.
  • Pri will be here in about 20 days!
  • 4 years in December *deep sigh*
  • Got in touch with an ex from JC. It's been so long. I last spoke to him in 1998. Remembering those days, I feel like a different part of me lived them. I unfortunately broke his heart before I left for Melbourne.
  • Realized, for the first time, that people's moods affect my mood when I'm talking to them. Consequently, talking to an old friend last night made me so depressed, miserable, lonely and dejected. I needed someone to talk to, vent to and rationalize with, and called him...who put a perspective on things. I loved that about him. I loved that we started off by playing a game of 'hypothetical' and to this day, in spite of it all, he's the one person I can call who can help me work through what I can't deal with on my own. Thank you.
  • I'm getting a camera! Yay! I forgot to bring mine while coming so this is great...esp. with all the photos I've been dying to take here.
  • I miss Sweep.
  • I've been working 3 jobs and need sleep.
  • I wish I was back in LA this week. Happy Thanksgiving!