:)
I'm having a warm fuzzy and happy moment. Just spoke to my parents, who called my aunt and uncle (I'm staying with) earlier today to wish them for Diwali. Apparently they were telling the parents how lovely it is to have me here and that "I've beautifully merged into the family" and how grateful they are to have someone around that is responsible and organized and 'such a joy to have around'. They particularly mentioned how I've been such a great help to their younger daughter and she's starting to notice things I'm doing and doing them too....and other things that are more personal.
This isn't a big trumpet blowing post. I'm just happy to know that they are ok having me here (given I'm going to be here for an extended period of time) and its good to know they like having me around. It feels nice to be appreciated.
<< Home