Thursday, November 11, 2004

Blah.

Now this and this would be wonderful in my stocking this festive season. *sigh*

His sister and I went out on Monday. We had lunch and walked around the markets. She was telling me about her boyfriend and what they have been through. We have always had a soft spot for each other and I remember being taken out for dinner as the new girlfriend then, which was made esp funny since I've known her since school as well...good laughs...*grin* Her bestfriend and I (who incidentally lived on the same street in Perth and never knew the other one existed) are friends as well and it was great catching up with her. And a lil bit of a jolt everytime she did something he does, it being ironic that her smile and eyes are his too and it was so nice to see a part of him. *I know, 'aw' moment*

I'm convinced I'm going looney with this PR application business. I had a panic attack last night...one that had me awake in the middle of the night questioning the validity of my answering a certain section of the application. sigh. Thanks Char for helping me with that. *grin* and the brilliant laughs that followed *rotfl*

Mrinalini and I went to Holland V today to get sand for her hamsters and I got a pressie for Sweep. =) We got thoroughly caught in the rain and had a good laugh...so much for taking a shower before we left. *sigh* Sent off two applications in the mail as well, they had to be posted as it had to include my qualifications and all. *crossing fingers* They said the unemployment rate was the lowest it been for the past coupla years, where these new jobs were created is what I'd like to know!

I was just telling Bobby today about how strange it was for me to catch up with one of my classmates from 1995. We were in 1A3 and he was the RI boy in an SA environment. One of those people who ooze brilliance with every sentence they speak and every action they make. Its been 9 years (sheesh) and he's all grown up, looking more like a man, and now he's a lawyer too. *sigh* He recognized me right off and we got to talking and it was almost like there was never a day apart. Good Stuff.

Also heard from 'great new Master's graduate in Perth' who was soooooo sweet in calling to tell me she missed me. *damnit all my sms weren't getting to her* I know we saw each other at this point a coupla months back, but I'm so excited to hear she's gonna be here in about a month! *yay*