Monday, November 01, 2004

Happy Halloween!

I went for a Halloween party last night. We were all costumed up and had a great time. Had the cops called on us for making too much noise heh...but fun nonetheless.

At some point during the night, I decided to wear a wig. A macy gray afro wig. a BIG macy grey afro. macy grey afro and micheal jackson as a kid kinda afro. *muttering*

Which I later ditched for a witch's hat with purple spiderwebs. heh. Arne has a photo of that somewhere, and shall put it up when I get it.

Met another girl, Kelly R., who looked at me and asked: "Do I know you? You look so familiar!" and one second later she remembered that we met at Pri & Ramaish's place at a drinking party last year. heh. small world. Ofcourse, that led to fond memories and a plan to create new ones starting this week.

Also met Amar, the SIA pilot we met at Varga Lounge when Su had come down to Perth last year, who we then realized, knew Pri and Thila and Su. heh. He bought us a never ending stream of B-52 shots, which as you can imagine led to a very memorable girl's night at that point.

*grin* Met Danish Joen and Jasmine, German Arne and Uma, who was there after the Sex and the City party at Tang's.

Jay and Jeanett were in a strange corpse/death/wedding couple costume, complete with dried flowers and moldy suit and ofcourse a wedding dress. At the end of the night, they broke the news that they were getting married. Next year. On Oct 15.

With 3 other married couples at the party, it was a total "ooohs and aaahs" moment, with some of the girls campaigning for a spot as a bridesmaid. *shakes head in amusement*

Things get a lil fuzzy after that...I blame it on the Southern Comfort and Absolut Peppar what I do remember is Su, Kelly P. and I leaving the party to crash at Kel's place at Upper Thompson. Stumbled in to her house in the morning, stayed up talking for a bit, before knocking out till hunger drove us to the coffeeshop down the road for a plate of good 'ol kopi (coffee) and cheese and egg prata. *sigh* Good Stuff.

Su and I then moved to her dad's place where her step-sister needed help with math. Her step-brother, Chris, is all grown up now. I saw him 4 years ago, as a 6 day old baby. heh. Had a great time playing Need for Speed with him and helping Piramol with her math and just hanging out with Sunita and Tiger, her cat. Its been a while since I've been to that house, about 3 years to be exact. Lotsa good memories.

It is now 10:30pm and I'm dying to have a shower and jump into bed.

And from him, see this.

Happy Halloween!