*Sigh*
My apologies for the long lapse in posts.
I got back last week from a beautiful road trip that included Fresno and Yosemite before getting to Lake Tahoe.
From there we were off to Lessen Volcanic Park before hitting Sacramento. Old Sac was beautiful and the amazing Nasi Goreng and Beef Rendang we got at "Indo Cafe" seemed like the best end to the trip.
On the way back to LA, we had a surprise detour to San Fran for my birthday *grin* San Fran was so beautiful. Our detour was more for business. Dad just acquired a company there and we had to swing by for a coupla days...and can I just say that when the hotel offers free alcohol every night from 6:00 to 7:30, I'm there baby!
My bro and I had a blast. And I miss him constantly. While in Daytona Bch with him, I had the chance to work with him for the 'O' issue of his newspaper and seeing him in the role of Editor in chief was just so heartwarming. Heh. Met some kindred spirits while I was there. Thank you for making me feel so at home. I was amused at seeing his bunch of friends and being able to relate each and every one of them to someone in my life. *sigh* Good times baby. Thank you Bob, Tom Flemming, Jess, Tom Kiley, Mijieong, Boram, Josh and Matt.
So yeah, I'm back after covering 2154 miles and was under pressure the past week with a deadline, so now that the design has been sent off for approval, I should have all the pix up sometime in the next coupla days.
<< Home