Thursday, September 30, 2004

Good Vibrations

Dear Smitten, Pri, Bobby, Animon, Camilla, Solange and Claire,

You would have been so proud of me tonight. I was such a girl. Had my pointy S&M shoes on, a very cool b&w swirly design skirt and the long earings I bought with you, smiti... and for the first time, wore the chain (that goes with said earings) that you gave me before I left *sigh* Had my hair and nails done...and man! was I having a good hair day. I spent the rest of the day turning my head from side to side just to feel it flick around my shoulder and can I just say, without sounding too big headed, dang! my legs looked good...I used the Body Shop shimmer thing you gave me animon...*sigh* very cool.

I feel pretty.
Oh so pretty.
I feel pretty and witty and fine!

*grin*

Oh yeah...Raspberry cider is very nice.

*grin*
Sup

*Hug* to Char I'm sure you had your reasons. As long as you're content, I'm happy for you. *raising glass* Here's to carving our niche...sometime in the near future at least *sigh*