Friday, August 06, 2004

Pain

Orange County once flourished with equine activity however; the development of open land has taken over trails and neighboring equestrian centers. I was supposed to go here on Saturday. That was the plan before I went to the doctor today. Ok, not just any doctor, a rheumatologist.

I apparently have a case of Tendinitis and I'm in the most horrendous pain. I just got a steroid shot in my wrist. I actually have a high threshold of pain. And not just that, I'm ticklish when I get vaccinations in my arm.

But, the pain I felt today when she inserted the mofo huge needle in my mofo painful wrist is MuthaF****** painful. I'm on anti inflammatory meds as well and have a
letter to my employer, stating that I need to be off the comp for the next two weeks to rest my wrist. If I don't, it can lead to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

*groan*

So I'm supposed to go back in 2 weeks for another shot of steroids and xrays.