Addictions
I'm currently listening to Petey Pablo & Rasheeda - 'Vibrate' and Hoobastank - 'The Reason'. I love Ben&Jerry's "Phish Food" and I hate having the ball in my court.
And DAMN!So now I have the wrong passport! damn damn damn...*sigh* I'm starting to do the 'Bang-head-against-the-wall' thing with all the immigation issues. *groan*
On a better note, I'm off to Daytona Beach baby! Gonna stay with my bro, his girlfriend and her cat - Jinx. *throws hands in air* since he goes here, *rubbing hands together in glee* here's to cute pilots...He's also the Editor in Chief for the papers which means I can get back into pre-press mode closer to production. *sigh* makes me nostalgic for my old job.
After that we're off to Lake Tahoe.
*sigh* wrist is still being cranky. I think I rolled over it, or something, cause I got up in the middle of the night close to yelling in pain. And then I read about her run in with a 'medium-to-large-sized roach lying belly-up cooked ALONG WITH the onions and peppers' *groan* bad memories...*shudder*
<< Home