Past
My conversations with him have always been candid and more, about now, then and in between. I like that he remembers the little things about me and our brutal honesty allows us to bond on a very different level from where we were. He has the uncanny ability to make me feel good about myself and I really like where we are today. Thank you for the memories babe.
I was very touched when he related incidents at the Halls, when the girls kinda got on his case for me and in another instance where he vocalised his trust in me against another. Of the girls, Sujala and I have great plans to move to London at some point and take up a flat together as he and I have plans that will prolly not wait till 2018.
What touched me was that I was not around during these incidents and it warms my heart to hear their faith and defense of me. I'm prolly rambling with gratitude by this point...all I wanted to do was pay homage to their trust and friendship.
It feels good, on a very basic level, to know they have my back.
Like her, who I am forever grateful to. She knows how much it means to me that she came to me the minute she heard. *hand on heart*
Thank you seems so inadequate.
<< Home