Friday, July 30, 2004

In the eye

When I asked him what he considers beautiful, his response was:

"I love a woman with good taste, who dresses well and carries herself well, who is intelligent and funny with great smooth skin, a body that makes me not want to stop touching it, an ass that looks good in a pair of jeans or track pants, but can equally look good in some booty shorts, smooth flowing and sexy back and legs, eyes that tell me she loves me at every blink, lips that say they love me at every pout, hair that I could die and be happy every time I smell it and a face that to me, is the most beautiful face in the world and a soul that will be so intertwined with my very own, that separation would be utterly impossible."
*sigh*

I don't even know where to begin commenting on that.