Monday, June 21, 2004

this and that

I've been writing and re-writing an e-mail for the past hour and for the life of me, can't figure out what I should and shouldn't include. What details do you give an ex- about another ex-? Can you be honest with the one you're friends with just because the other one isn't in your life in any way?

DIMIA would like to announce that fee changes will come into effect on 1 July 2004. Most fees and charges are increased annually in line with increases to the consumer price index (CPI). The percentage increase for this financial year is expected to be approximately 2.8 - 3.0%. Joy.

I've also been playing dream dictionary, and not just to you, but apparently everyone's been having strange dreams...in her latest one, she and I play strange Thelma and Louise roles for a bit before communicating telepathically and then end up at a theme park "a result of Prince Will becoming the King, throwing his dad out and transforming the palace into his own neverland so he can make his own money."

What the?

After which we proceed to have a full-on fight with a guy, punching him and leaving
him lying in pain.

hmmm...and you are being chased by his hommies for killing P Diddy...hmmm.