Friendship
Happy Birthday Smita Smitten...I hope you have a fabulous day and *raising glass* here's to the end of confusion, the beginning of [our] value *wink* and all good things. I still can't believe we spoke for 3 hours *grin*
heh...I quite like 'Skipinder' the punjabi kangaroo tho...hmmm
I'm convinced 25 is the perfect age to be forever. It’s the time that you're old enough to make adult decisions and young enough to enjoy them. I shall be turning 25 again this year and I’m getting another tattoo *grin* And you never know, when we both turn 25 next year, we could be living together and we will have the greatest time ever!
I also had a chance to catch up with Anil which was great...you should come back to LA for more than just the weekend soon...and yes, portfolio coming soon...
I'm also going to see Sugar Ray...heh...they will be performing at the art festival mum's taking part in this weekend...woo! and the best part? the tix are $19 *grin*
<< Home