Dreams
I was watching a repeat of Oprah while having lunch. It was an old episode with the cast of Friends, lamenting the end of an era. While watching it, I was compelled to find any of my friends who fit the personalities of the cast.
I found my 'Rachael'. Well, there was never a doubt that she
I realized talking to him yesterday, that I've also found my 'Ross'. And he soo looks like him too. *grin* All grown up from the last time I saw him, I was 13 and he was 15. And today, he's no longer the boy that was always challenging me to a race, pulling my hair or grossing me out with slimy garden insects. Instead, drives a beautiful Audi TT and has his own company. *sigh* We have come a long way.
I would't say I've found my 'Joey'. I wouldn't. But I think I have. As for 'Monica' hmmm...I think she's always been a part of my life. I wish I could see you more though.
*
She had what sounded and looks like an amazing party. I wish I was there. But given the circumstances, well...I guess it was best I wasn't. I miss home. I miss my life. I feel like part of me is eroding, never to be seen again. And that scares me.
I am officially over the holiday. My mind and hands are itching to get back to work, back to what I enjoy doing. And the way things are looking at the moment, I couldn't have asked for more. *crossing fingers* This would be an awesome opportunity. Its in my line, in San Fran (woo!) and would give me a chance to get my groove back.
I wish you were here Smita. Lord knows San Fran is the place to party. And I'm sure the cars here would make you drool, Char. I think of you so often. I wish you were here. And being San Fran, I know you would have loved the Gay&Lesbian scene Beth, *grin* we could become neighbors here too!
And in other news, HE bought a painting (frame inclusive for $200). ok, under normal circumstances, this wouldn't be an issue if it were an amazing or an original but seeing as he bought it coz the girl behind the counter was cute just blows me away. Now I know I promised I wouldn't name names, but he's one of my daily reads...*grin* And I know, you said it was a really really nice painting that you look at everyday as you have breakfast, so I'll leave it at that.
This weekend is also going to be my first 4th of July barbecue & fireworks. With its its sunny Mediterranean climate and idyllic setting and internationally known as Surf City, Huntington Beach boasts eight miles of scenic, accessible beachfront, the largest stretch of uninterrupted beachfront on the West Coast. All of which is set for the fireworks on Sunday, at the cost of $100,000. More Info...
*
I heard something interesting today. It goes something like this:
"The best thing about broken up with, Liz, is that I don't need to try and understand anymore"
<< Home