Friends
*sigh* Just watched the last episode of 'Friends' and then their appearance on Jay Leno. I know a lot of people don't really see the big deal, but for me, it (the show) is seeped in nostalgia and it was always a good laugh.
Other than that, mum just got a prize for a painting she entered with the Huntington Beach Art League...and went off to hand in another coupla paintings for another 'Jury Show'...I like that she getting all these opportunities to do what she loves and has a lovely bunch of supporting friends....*raises glass* Cheers!
Oh yeah! Dad just got called up for jury duty...he's not qualified coz they are not citizens...but I was fascinated by the letter! I begged to go in his place or something...(I know...he's not eligible anyway, but no harm asking!) I had strange images of "Quiver Full of Arrows" and "Law and Order" in my head *grin*
<< Home