Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Euphoria

Alright...so here's what happened to me yesterday.

1) I went for the Sunset Beach Art Festival (where mum's paintings were up on display) and a cute fireman (read:hot) asked me out. OK, so the reason I was in his proximity was coz the firestation was being used as an art gallery to raise funds for their station and a charity they support. This was one of the Art festivals that mum won a prize on Friday.

2) This felt really good coz just before we left home, I realized that I've lost heaps of weight...gone down two dress sizes...my clothes that I brought with me are a little too er...big for me now *grin*

3) I was asked to model for a painting by one of the judges.

4) My thyroid is apparently well...it had been acting up last year due to stress! *relieved sigh*

*grin*

So yeah...that was a busy day.