Monday, December 01, 2003

Sweepy-Poo

Sweep is also known as Sweepy-Poo...ha ha ha...he's famous for his poo related mishaps...like I change his litter every 3 days...and i'm obsessed about it coz otherwise he'll do it elsewhere in the house...and given my spate of leisure time...i've vaccumed, done scores of laundry and dusted and cleaned and generally cleared up most of the house...I get into cleaning moods and I go all out...There's just something about coming home to a clean house...or sleeping on a bed that has fresh sheets...or the carpet that smells and looks like its brand new...(yes...a tiny obsession of mine)

Anyways..back to sweep...His fur on his bum is so long...everytime he goes to the loo and when its a little gooey...esp if he's had a temporary change in diet...there's this bit that hangs off and my partner yells my name (Sweep's mine) and he holds on to him while i get the wet wipes and clean his arse....and he's squiriming the whole time...almost offended...

Then (not when we clean his arse...but when he 'percieves' his litter to be dirty) the bastard has the cheek to poop in the shower stall...and go to his litter and attempt to cover up phantom poop! Its ridiculous! I've caught him in the act and he has the whole guilty look...like "Damn she cautght me!" Thankfully its only the showerstall that's recieved his wonderful packages...(thank god...considering the rental unit we are in has beige carpets) BUT what astounds me is that he has the prescence of mind to open the shower curtin...poop...and then CLOSE THE SAME CURTAINS! holy crap....(pun not intended)

*grin*

So there's the sweep story for you....

On another note...I just got a job! Yay...a friend of mine works for the AHA and wants me to come in to teach her Dreamweaver (so that they can update their website) and it starts this fri...yay! *crossing fingers* Now i hope i get the gig to teach undergrad at Curitn...