Monday, December 15, 2003

Rant

Its particularly hard to understand why friggin common sense...i.e. BASIC RATIONALITY does not exist in some people...or for that matter that you want different things in life...based on your expectations and what you want...not what satisfies their idea of the way things should be...

Its shitting me big time that people who are supposed family and friends (i.e. entailing a long history and mutual respect and friendship) just can't be bothered listening or 'learning' what I’m doing and classify me according to their standards.

I respect that they have a certain point of view and I am willing to listen to their justification of said views...but after that...respect mine and where I'm coming from for Pete's sake...we aren't the identical and while that makes interaction really nice...it can drive you up the wall.... esp. when you've explained something a million times.... aren't they listening? I get the same bloody questions EVERYTIME! Again, I can understand if it is someone I don't interact with on a regular basis...

*throws hands in air* I'm supposed to be nice and show respect when one of their friends does something stupid...but they can sit there and tell me that my friend A is not really very pretty...she only knows how to dress well...or why B is still working at this place, don't they want to do anything with their lives? (said in a very condescending manner)...since you know...they know everything...

*growl*